“Great Happy Hour & Early Bird - Huge Variety of Everything!”
Review of Bonefish Mac's

Bonefish Mac's
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

A friend met me here after work so I can try a different restaurant.
It was a little bit of a breeze so we ended up sitting outside by the water . It's a man-made type of pond but the sound of the water trinkling is very relaxing while you have dinner .
We didn't realize they were having a happy hour and I had an early bird menu until 6 p.m. ... bonus for us.
We both had the stuffed shrimp with crabmeat and spinach over rice which was very good. Comes with soup, salad or chili. I recommend the chili, which you can get loaded with onions jalapenos and cheese. I just had it with the cheese but it was a large crock with a very meaty chili that was very filling. I wasn't able to finish my entree, and I normally do because the chili was such a nice portion.
We both try the happy hour wine which was a nice size poor. I also tried the watermelon martini first, which was very refreshing.
Our server was very attentive and very friendly and overall it was a really nice experience.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

GReat food and wonderful atmosphere. Staff very friendly. U can sit outside or inside. Nice bar area.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

First time visiting the Bonefish.. My family lives in the area. This place is a local favorite and I can see why. The menu has so many items to choose from. The patio and bar are nice size. Very friendly staff . I recommend trying this place if your in the area.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Recently had supper here with family while visiting the area. Good menu selection, service, wonderful food, served well. Had a bowl of the clam chowder, well done, others had shrimp, fish & chips and salmon. Food was served hot, everything arrived at the same time. Clean restrooms that worked well for my wife who is a paraplagic.......always a good thing. Recommend it to all in the area.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

First time here, pleasantly surprised. Outside seating, nicely decorated inside. Plenty of food choices and not overly priced. The have early bird specials Sunday-Thursday. Happy hour prices are very good. Located in Publix development sort of in no where land off Becker road.