“Dirty, Noisy, Slow, Poor food quality”
Review of Bonefish Mac's

Bonefish Mac's
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Let me first state that this place is called: Bonefish Mac’s Sports Grill on 662 SE Becker Rd. Port Saint Lucie. We live nearby and ate here a few years ago during a grocery shopping trip – Publix is right next door. Our first trip to Bonefish was nothing remarkable – we just hadn’t been back. After reading all the good reviews, we thought we would try them again. This is our experience: We were greeted and seated quickly. The booth had debris on the benches that we brushed off. . We ordered the pot sticker appetizer and it was good, just a little on the greasy side. We liked the dipping sauce. My wife noticed spatter on the wall to our right and I thought it was antiquing of the wood. She proved me wrong by wetting a napkin and scrubbing it off. This was not just one spot, but all over the wall next to our booth and obviously had been there for some time. Our waiter didn’t know the drink special and never mentioned what the catch of the day was – or identified the “market price” items until we were ready to order. For our entries, I ordered their “famous” fish & chips, my wife the chili hotdog. After about 25 minutes, the food came. My wife’s chilidog was on a cold stale roll with very little chili. My fish & chips were hot, but the fish was extremely mushy and about 1/4” thick with about an inch of batter surrounding. I have had fish & chips around the country and this was the worst I have ever experienced. Sorry PSL folks, but you should expect better. We endured this establishment for almost two hours and I would not recommend them and we will never go back.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Mac's

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Stopped in one day for lunch with the kids and had a nice time. Food was good and worth the price. The kids liked the water falls. The place seemed clean and well maintained. The server was nice and prompt. No complaints except for the lack of a hostess, was waiting a while at front.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Casual island decor/sports bar and grille setting. The menu has something for everyone ... whether you're in the mood for a bucket of clams, coconut shrimp, baby back ribs, burgers and big dogs, fresh fish sandwiches or salads. The DUVAL STREET BOURBON GRILLED SALMON was one of the best grilled salmon fillets I've ever had. Honest.

Cocktails were superb, so was the key lime pie for dessert. Prices were reasonable. I'll be back.

1  Thank lotsasalsa
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We've been going here for several years now. They have great food for the kids and kids eat free on Mondays and Thursdays...how can you beat that? The portions are generous, the price is reasonable, the drinks are fantastic and the atmosphere is entertaining. The kids have much to look at to keep them entertained while the grown ups finish dinner. Small arcade helps too!

Reviewed April 8, 2012

My husband had the fish and chips which was a good sized portion of fish. The fries were cold upon arrival, but once we were able to gain our waitresse's attention she brought out a new plate of fries. I had the "walk the chicken planks" meal which was tasty. Our real complaint was the lack of attention of the server. She never refilled the water glasses. We waited 20 minutes after our meal was complete for the check to be delivered and another 20-30 minutes after that for her to come back and collect it. This extended our evening 40 minutes longer than necessary. Would return - food was good value for the money.