“Great food reasonable prices”
Review of Dogs R Us II

Dogs R Us II
Port Severn
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food reasonable prices”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Very much a local hangout. Not fancy but great food at reasonable prices. The wings are as good as any I've had - anywhere! Many sauces to choose from. Must try the onion rings. They are monsters - we saw them being served and thought they were bagels! They are home made in a crisp batter and served with a delicious creamy mild horseradish sauce. Daily soups are always great.

Visited February 2014

Cocoa, Florida
“ALL KIDS DO NOT EAT FOR FREE JUST ONE PER ADULT”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

all your kids do not eat for free only one the lure in kids eat for free is just that a lure . the over priced 2.25 a soda recoups there one free kid lure in . so dont be fooled

• Visited November 2013
Cocoa, Florida
“The BEST Wings Around - Where the locals go!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I live just around the corner from "Dogs" and their wings are hands down the best around. They are always served hot and fresh. My family's favorites are the medium buffalo and the teriyaki. I just tried the boneless for the first time and didn't care for them nearly as much as the traditional bone-in. The free kids meals are nice. They would be even better if they included something healthy like apple slices, natural apple sauce, a vegetable, etc. but hey, you can't be too picky with "free". :) Lastly, I'd like to add that they are VERY community minded. They have sponsored my daughters' soccer team for several years running, as well as just about about every other kids' sports league around as evidenced by all of the plaques and team pictures hanging on their walls. Definitely a good choice for a quick meal!

• Visited August 2013
cocoa
“great wings”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great wings but watch your bill, they'll try to overcharge you in taxes. another good thing is the kids eat for free

Visited May 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Wings”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Found this place after I should have taken a left turn at Albuquerque. Was in serious trouble...wife was mad,kids were hungry and I was on the wrong road. We needed to eat.Then we see this place.Dogs R Us. I figure the name fits my situation being in the dog house so we pull in. A comfortable place, a sports-bar with lots of big screens. It was Sunday so Bud Light was on for $1...call it luck.. We were quickly seated and our server was over to take our drink order. She is very friendly, very pretty and just what I need...to sink deeper into the house. Food better be good, otherwise I'm done. The wings here are very good, I had the Buffalo hot while my son tried the BBQ-Mustard. They were very good, big meaty wings cooked right and served hot. My wife had the BLT, nice fresh ingredients, a good BLT and she was happy again. It turned out to be a great place with good food and we will return.

• Visited March 2013