“Great Family Restaurant!”

Dogs R Us II
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Great Family Restaurant!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Good dogs, burgers and the best wings in Port St. John. Lot's of TVs for sports and $1 draughts on Sunday during NFL games! Ask for Kailey and you'll get the best service in the restaurant!

• Visited September 2012

Titusville, Florida
“The Truth behind Dogs R Us”
Reviewed July 20, 2010

First let me start this review by saying I am not that fond of loud sports bars. Mainly the TV being loud, I am more of a people watcher than a sport watcher. With that said when I came here the last time it was definitely a loud TV sports bar. The interior is decorated in sports paraphernalia, lots of Nascar and football artifacts. The tables were mostly clean and the first sign that I would really enjoy it was the roll of paper towels sitting on every table.

The main dinning room was pretty clean considering how busy it was. The tables and chairs are spaced enough to make it feel uncluttered. The restrooms were my biggest complaint, not only did it have a funny smell it also was pretty hot inside. I was not impressed at all.

I opened the menu and low and behold, Barfood! Of course there was barfood in a sports bar. I call it a sports bar but I do not remember any liquor being sold. Of the items on the menu, the best one to me has to be the Chicago dog. As far as we are from Chicago this is what I imagine one tasting like as far as texture and seasoning go. The only things missing from it were the pickle spear and tomato. The fries were pretty good and I did not have to use salt or pepper.

All in all pretty good sports restaurant. Not a place I'd consider romantic but good for families. It does get pretty loud especially on a big sports night so keep that in mind if you do have children with you. The over menu included things like fried pickles, chicken wings, and BBQ ribs.

1 Thank CParker321
kenzieq
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My mouth waters when I think of their wings!”
Reviewed January 19, 2010

I have been eating here for about 6 years, I don't even live in PSJ. When I have business or personal affairs to tend to in the north end of the county I will find a way to include a trip to Dogs. These are BY FAR the best wings around!

1 Thank kenzieq
Merritt Island, FL
“It was just ok”
Reviewed May 3, 2009

Nothing special, average food, didn't care for the layout or atmosphere. One and done.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook