“Consistently Good Food”

Sunset Coastal Grill
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We eat at least one meal here every time we visit. It has always been very good. It is a bit more expensive than some of the other restaurants in the area, but we don't mind because the food is consistently good.

There are newer reviews for Sunset Coastal Grill

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

First of all, the view was great. I ordered the pininni plate with gumbo- the gumbo was okay, the pininni was great! My boyfriend ordered the busted burger- HUGE! We shared the artichoke and crab dip- delicious. With two teas and our food, our bill came to $32. Sabrina was our waitress and she was absolutely awesome! Our drinks were always full.... Plus she served as the waitress and the bussboy. Overall, we are full and more than satisfied with this place! :)

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We enjoyed a delicious lunch here overlooking St. Joe Bay. I had seafood chowder and a salad, my husband had fish and a salad, both seafood selections were delicious. We enjoyed a pleasant lunch in a nice atmosphere. We would return to Sunset Coastal grill.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have dined at Sunset several times. The view of the Bay is lovely. The menu is very well planned by the owners. The soups are delicous and not your every day chicken noodle or chili. We love the lobster bisque and the crab stuffed grouper. I would like to see more "standard meals" without the sauces. I feel the prices are too expensive for the area...this is not New York or Miami.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Have eaten there enough times in the last four years to feel impartial. Last 2 times I went, I said I wouldn't go back. No doubt in my mind now. At least not for dinner. Wait staff was overtaxed; confused too many orders and was terrible at food allergens. Had to wait an additional 20 minutes as they served my dinner with what I couldn't eat. Food was uninspired. No one else seemed to enjoy it. Have been there for lunch and was a different story.