“Wonderful food with peaceful atmosphere and great view.”

Sunset Coastal Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Went here off season (November) it was pretty empty, which we enjoyed,nice ambiance. We had an amazing view of the sunset over the water. Breathtaking. I would have suffered through lesser quality food just for the view, so the addition of a great meal was a bonus. Service was attentive, maybe almost a little too attentive for me personally. Food was above average orerall. Key lime pie was not stelllar, but better than most places. I would return.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I eat here every time I am in the area! I am usually in town for an athletic event and have found the entrees to be TOO MUCH food for me the night before....but that is a good thing if you want good food and value! They have the BEST soups...the Saturday Lobster Bisque is awesome and the Beer Cheddar was amazing. Great selection of beer, wine and cocktails with a nice happy hour. Dining on the back enclosed patio is so relaxing and the staff is super friendly!

Reviewed October 16, 2011

I had the shrimp and grits, 5 grilled shrimp and 2 grit cakes with some green beans and it was 22.95? The food was good but I just think it's way overpriced. Everyone's food in our party was good, our server was ok. Didn't have to wait long to be seated or for our food. Don't know if I'll be going back just because of the prices.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

I would not suggest this place for a couple, or anyone seeking an nice sit down dinner. The food was terrible and generic. I would say it is Red Lobster quality but the prices are twice as high! The tuna I had was over cooked and the pasta tasted like nothing but butter. The view is great but after spending almost $70 on dinner I would have rather just watched the sunset and packed a picnic. I try to be fair to places but the server wasn't attentive and I feel when you go to a place for a sunset dinner, they should avoid sitting you next to a table of 8 drunk and loud people, just not romantic!

2  Thank jupitario15
Reviewed September 9, 2011

This was the only restaurant in the area that was serving food after 9 PM. Really enjoyed the fresh blackened Grouper.