Mainstay Suites
Port Inn(Port Saint Joe)(Great Value!)
$157
$153
Cape San Blas Inn(Port Saint Joe)
$243
Orbitz.com
Best Western Apalach Inn(Apalachicola)(Great Value!)
$120
$102
Rancho Inn(Apalachicola)(Great Value!)
$95
Gibson Inn(Apalachicola)(Great Value!)
$145
$126
Official Hotel
Buccaneer Inn(St. George Island)
$158
$143
  • Pool
St George Inn(St. George Island)
$149
$127
Comfort Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$144
$135
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskoatmealport stcontinental breakfastroom was cleanwould stay here againsofa bedsized refrigeratorcold cerealgreat place to staycape san blaskitchen areasmall kitchenshort noticehousekeeping staffwear and tearfull kitchen
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed here one night after Christmas, this is the first time I have stayed here, as we usually stay at Mexico Beach. I will say the staff was very nice and helpful, but the room had a very strange odor. It was a pet smell or a urine type smell, not sure, but it was not pleasant. I guess I should've told the front desk, but I didn't. Oh, well I guess I will stay again at the beach next time. It was fairly clean, but the smell just threw me off.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Carolinasonggirl
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I booked 11 rooms at this place as part of our month tour of the southern states and after the previous evenings accommodation was nervous of what the team would do to me if this place was the same. When i pulled in the gate though i new that i was not going to get neutered for this one anyway. The place was lovely and the roms wer well apointed and lovely and clean. The staff wer great and extremely friendly, helping with traveller questions and recommending places to visit while in town. The pool was lovely and they have a really neat outdoor area with bbqs for those that just want to relax and cook ther own food.

If we had anything to say about a downside it was that it is outside town so you have to rely on your transport to get a meal because ther is no restaurant but dont let this detract you from staying her because it is wel worth the effort.

Room Tip: Any room is a good room from our experience.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Ok, I rarely ever write a review on the internet but this hotel ranked one! The staff at this hotel was by far the friendliest, most helpful, and most positive I have ever seen! We stayed 4 nights with our Westie and I coud not have been more surprised at the hospitality of ALL the staff! It was almost like staying at a B & B. Also, the rooms were clean and the hotel was very quiet. I highly recommend you stay here when you are in the area...especially if you have a pet!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JoyAtlanta_GA
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We stayed at the Mainstay in Port St. Joe Thanksgiving evening, as we were in town visiting friends for the holiday. I know it says "suites" but they really are! I was hoping for a small refrigerator, but there was a kitchenette, complete with good a sized refrigerator, microwave, small dishwasher, coffeemaker, dishes and utensils. There was also a pool and fitness room. The room was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Next time I would stay on an upper floor, just because we faced the parking lot and had to keep the drapes drawn.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Stayed here with a group of friends in October. The hotel is well maintained and clean, nice pool area and plenty of parking. Our room was very nice, everything was there that we needed. Would stay here again.Very comfortable beds. Great night sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for poolside room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends