“Good fried mushrooms!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ronnie B's Steak and Seafood

Ronnie B's Steak and Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Ronnie B's Steak and Seafood Restaurant is located in beautiful Port St. Joe, Florida. Ronnie B's carries on a tradition of great food since 1960 and is home to the famous "Ronnie Ribeye." Come dine with us and watch the sun set over St Joe Bay. You will find we offer a wide selection of mouthwatering entrees including fresh local shrimp, scallops, oysters, and steaks in a cozy, inviting atmosphere. Our caring staff and talented chefs are dedicated to making your dining experience relaxing and pleasurable. Whether you bring your family in for quality time together or gather with your friends for a hearty meal, Ronnie B's is the perfect place for you!
Carrollton, Georgia
“Good fried mushrooms!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

My steak and shrimp was very tasty. The salad bar was little..but was good. My kids enjoyed their wings. My husband and I enjoyed the fried mushrooms. It did cost more than we expected....but it was vacation:)

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jekyllislandlady

Franklin, Indiana
“The best fried mushrooms we've ever had at a restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

We had a party of seven, including three children, and two of the kids were able to split an entrée. We all had ribeye steaks of varying sizes along with the salad bar. It was nothing fancy, but it was very good. Our one tiny objections is the ranch dressing - the flavor was very good, but it was very thin in consistency. Maybe they could thicken it up a bit? :)

Our waitress was very attentive and brought our entrees out quickly and kept our drinks topped out. All the other staff we had interaction with was equally attentive and very kind.

We also ordered fried pickles and fried mushrooms. We're from Indiana and get to enjoy fresh Morel mushrooms each spring and never imagined that we'd get fried mushrooms from a restaurant that came so close to matching their flavor. We've also never seen sliced fried mushrooms, they are generally in whole, button form then breaded in a crumb-like coating. Their sliced mushrooms had a nice, light batter that was great. I love fried mushrooms however I can get them, but my husband is normally not a fan. That was not the case at Ronnie B's...he loved them. Whatever they're doing with these mushrooms...keep doing it. They were absolutely fantastic!

The steaks were all very flavorful without being overpowering. We all asked for A-1 Steak Sauce, but found that the steaks did not need any sauce at all.

If we're ever back in the area, we'll definitely be coming back to Ronnie B's for dinner. Keep up the good work!

Lakemont, Georgia
“Mediocre at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Friendliest people we've met here! My wife and I shared the $21.00 "create your own" three choices fried seafood platter... Small but good salad bar, great coleslaw, best bay scallops I've had, rather dry piece of "baked" frozen cod, very good shrimp... two of them (I thought it might be a joke?)... one for me and one for my wife!?

Visited July 2014
1 Thank majac3356
TN
“Red Snapper”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Red Snapper was the nightly special and was the best thing I had all week! Staff very nice and friendly.

Visited June 2014
“Terrible All Around”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Food was bland and small amount for the price. Way over priced for what you get. Service was horrible. Waited forever just for drink order, never got refills, placed orders and never saw server again. Salad bar was $8 and it was nothing but bottom of the barrel empty containers. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

5 Thank AmesMac27