“nice evening ride”
Review of The Rockin M Ranch

The Rockin M Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: Horseback Riding on one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida. Morning, evening, sunset and full moon rides available all year. Call for reservations.
Shelbyville, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
“nice evening ride”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Family of 4, took an evening ride on the beach. Great horses, healthy and well taken care of and very friendly people.

Visited July 2014

Lancaster, Ohio
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Top Notch Outfit”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I have 30 years of horse experience and am very judgmental when it comes to these types of operations because I treat my horses like family and give them the best of everything. It's very hard to find riding outfits with the same values - but I found them here with the Rockin' M! We had a wonderful time on well kept and groomed, HEALTHY, not wore into the ground horses, and the owners could not have been nicer people. My 11 year old son, his friend, and my husband - all non-riders enjoyed a ride down the beach with me. I can't let my son or husband ride our own 4 horses because they are too much for them to handle. Charlie, Harley, Slider & Joey were perfect gentlemen and I was able to enjoy my ride without being an overprotective mom. Worth every penny!

Visited June 2014
5 Thank myjenyoung
Athens, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Horseback riding on Cape San Blas”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Excellent time horseback riding on Cape San Blas with 3 young grandchildren.
I highly recommend Rockin M Ranch. Our guide Russell was very nice and professional. The kids (9,8,6) had a blast and are already asking when they can come back and do it again.

Bruce L.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Bruce30620
“Unforgettable”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My sisters and I took my mom horseback riding on the beach for the first time, she had always dreamed of doing it. The owner running it, Russell was so accommodating in working out a time to ride on mothers day. Unfortunately we had to reschedule in fear of the weather but we got out there the next weekend.

Russell and his wife were super nice and the horses were great. We really enjoyed the ride and plan to go back again.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank justlikeaurora
Duluth, Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fun horseback ride on the beach”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

These outfitter was part of amenity package and we had a very good experience with them. My son and I rode together and it was a bit tight. I would recommend riding spearately unless you are with a pretty small child.

Visited April 2014