“A hidden gem”
Review of Cape San Blas Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Port Saint Joe
Cape San Blas Inn
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed two nights and could have stayed longer. Wendy was very helpful with answering our dinner questions. The location on the bay with walks to the beach a shirt distance was perfect. The room was clean - the sitting area and outdoor private area was perfect. The waffles were wonderful. We will be back!

1  Thank Estellecon

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This B&B is immaculately kept. Wonderful rooms with lots of room and privacy. The fridge in the room was great. Wendy the Inn Keeper is wonderful and made delicious breakfasts. Just a perfect place to get away and totally relax.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We discovered Cape San Blas Inn due to a Living Social offer, and as we had always wanted to see Florida's Forgotten Coast, this was our motivation to do so. Cape San Blas is so lovely, and the Inn is a perfect venue for its surroundings. Wendy is a gracious hostess, making sure you are familiar with not only everything the Inn has to offer, but the island and surrounding community as well. We had the scallop shell room downstairs, and while it is a bit cozy, it does had the advantage of a private screened in porch, where we were served a private breakfast in the morning. The meal was excellent. It was a shame our trip was hindered a bit due to rainy weather (as this is an area of nature adventures and not much else), but I would highly recommend this rare unspoiled area of Florida to anyone who still appreciates native untouched beaches, and I would most definitely refer them to the Cape San Blas Inn.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I loved this place!!!! Great service, great food, and a great facility. If you are looking for a nice quiet getaway, this is it! From the jacuzzi on the water, to the relaxing beach across the street, it was all very enjoyable.

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had three nights on our trip along Florida Panhandle in Cape San Blas Inn. Everything is comfortable and relaxing with short distance to the beaches of the gulf of Mexico. Very good breakfast. Our host Wendy cares for her guests in a way you feel familiar.
Cape San Blas Inn is a place we will remember very well and we wish to come again some day.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I returned from Cape San Blas yesterday and I do not feel I can adequately describe the wonderful experience but I am going to try.

Before even arriving Wendy was extremely accommodating and made a great suggestion for dinner in Port St. Joe, even calling and making the reservation for us while we were on our way. When we arrived late in the evening everything was as promised and the room was just lovely. Beautiful, detailed, and immaculate I fell in love with our room, the Coquina Shell. All the doors are six panel, the door casings have little flowers in the corners, the outdoor space had a wonderful patio set and the TV was larger than ours at home. Both mornings Wendy made incredible breakfasts that had both sweet and savory items and she did not skimp on portions. We used the inns giant, incredibly soft beach towels and Tommy Bahama beach chairs and umbrella (even though we had brought our own, the inns were just better) for our time at the beach which has an entrance just across the street. In the evening we had dinner on the back porch overlooking the bay.

I think it is pretty obvious that I could go on and on but I am just going to finish by saying I look forward to returning to ride bikes down to the state park and use the canoes on the bay. I am sincerely thankful that my boyfriend chose this place, I could not have planned a better get away.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at Cape San Blas Inn, and we adored the entire experience! This was by far the best inn I've stayed at, and I would return again.The Inn itself is clean, comfortable, and inviting. We stayed in the Clam Shell room which was large and quiet. We had a shared balcony that faced towards the front of the inn and the water although it wasn't visible from the balcony. I kept commenting to my husband how incredibly clean our bedroom and bathroom was!

The owners and staff are relaxed, helpful, and unobtrusive. We loved the chocolate-covered strawberries that staff left on our side table with a happy anniversary note. We used the canoes to explore the bay in the back of the inn, borrowed the inn's bikes to tour the island (St. Joseph's Park was a good choice), and had an easy walk to the beach (less than 5 minutes). Breakfast and coffee was a treat each morning, and we grabbed ice cream at the cute store across from the inn.

We drove about 15 minutes each night to eat in Port St. Joe. We ate at Peppers and Provisions on Reid Avenue, and loved both! We were serenaded by a mariachi band at Peppers, and ate the best food of our trip at Provisions. We browsed the shops on Reid Avenue and enjoyed what we saw. It was one of my favorite vacations and such a treat for our anniversary. If you want to relax in a calm, coastal setting, try Cape San Blas Inn.

Room Tip: Clam Shell was generally quiet and cozy, but you could hear (and smell) breakfast being prepared eve...