“Loved it”
Review of Two-Bit Stable

Two-Bit Stable
More attraction details
Owner description: What better way to take in the uniqueness of the beaches at Cape San Blas than by horseback? Our forgotten coast boasts being one of the only remaining vacation destinations in the country which allows our visitors to enjoy horseback riding on the beach. A relaxing ride next to the waves of the gulf is just another way to experience the laid back atmosphere of our area. We set our pace to the rhythm of the waves that wash ashore while taking it all in... the seashell showered beaches, colorful sunsets and on lucky days we even see happy dolphins playing! Also, there are plenty of photo opportunities during your ride.
Columbus, Ohio
“Loved it”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Loved the ride we had! The horses were amazing and have so much personality. I will definitely use them again if I come back to the area.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank herbert8807

Minerva, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Horseback Riding on the beach”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Several in our group wanted to ride on the beach. Only two had riding experience. No problem with this outfit. The horses were so gentle and well trained. Very enjoyable! If you've ever wanted to try riding and you've been apprehensive go with Broke-A-Toe. You'll love it!

1 Thank Chipenate
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great experience with our little boys!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My wife and our two little boys (3 years and 18 months) loved our trip! The guide even walked half the trip so that my oldest son could enjoy his experience more. When the younger son was crying she even taught my wife how to put him to sleep on a horse! She definitely went the extra mile to make sure we enjoyed our trip.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Jesserector
Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a wonderful way to celebrate an anniversary!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband & I are celebrating our 46th wedding anniversary with our 1st ever beach vacation. I have always wanted to take a horseback ride on the beach so when I found Two Bit Stables I knew I had to go & I wanted to go on our actual anniversary. We couldn't have been more pleased. We took the sunset ride and it was wonderful, so beautiful & relaxing. The horses were great and we really enjoyed our time with Ms. Cheryl. We were the only riders tonight which made it even more special. Thanks Bug, Preacher & Cheryl for an anniversary we will never forget!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Traveler40214
“Great family excursion!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Our family had a wonderful time riding horses on the beach. With dolphins swimming in the background it was perfect. Our 6 year old son was perfectly safe and happy riding a horse by himself. He loved Sassy!!

Visited August 2013