“Seafood, Seafood, Seafood”

Triple Tails Oyster Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a cash only business. We are a oyster bar and seafood grill, a seafood market, a liquor store. We serve fresh local seafood fried, grilled or blackened.
Aberdeen, Maryland
“Seafood, Seafood, Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Had lunch here several times and enjoyed the variety of the ways the oysters, fish, crab and scallops were prepared. Great place to sit back and watch the world go by! Service was very friendly and stayed on top of our needs.

• Visited October 2013

Athens, Alabama
“Fantastic Raw Oysters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Had dozen raw. So cold and fresh. They have their own sandwich bread. Chicken salad was good. Taco fish sandwich great. Good onion rings!!

Jackson, TN
“Fresh seafood & great beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Our family had the best meal. They had a very kid friendly menu but the best part was the selection of fresh seafood. And, when you are finished, you can head next door to buy wine, beer & fresh shrimp to take home. I loved that it was an authentic place to eat and was not contrived. We will be back for sure!

Indianapolis
“Nice Variety of Yummy Seafood!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

I ordered the lunch special mahi mahi sandwich with a side of corn on the cob and the drink special red sangria. It was all very yummy! I was with a party of 8 and everyone was really pleased with their food too! I sampled their crab cakes and seafood platter that my family got. They also have cute shirts! My cousin got a fitted girls t-shirt that was really cute. Everything was a good value and great quality! I will return again!

Anderson, South Carolina
“Best catfish sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

We rented a beach house in Cape San Blas and Triple Tails Oyster Bar & Grill was nearby. We first stopped in to have some raw oysters and a beer and was very pleased with the oysters and the service. We ate there two more times during the week and both times I had the catfish sandwich and it was the best I have ever had. My husband had the triple tails fish sandwich and it was also delicious. It's very casual and the prices are very reasonable.