“Amazing seafood. Great service”

Triple Tails Oyster Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a cash only business. We are a oyster bar and seafood grill, a seafood market, a liquor store. We serve fresh local seafood fried, grilled or blackened.
“Amazing seafood. Great service”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Came here on vacation and was impressed. The staff was knowledgable and friendly. The food was awesome(grouper and shrimp) and will absolutely be back

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best spot around!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I went to triple tails with my family and we all loved it! She called us "the Kardashians"! Funny! Everything was delicious and served with a smile!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food and the service were excellent!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My husband and I had dinner on Friday. Our server was Cindy and she was very attentive to our table and anything we asked for. We had the blue crab dip appetizer and it was outstanding. My husband ordered the Seafood Platter and ate every bite. I had the soft shell crab and also ate every bite. Very laid back atmosphere and dress. Will definitely go back when in the area.

1 Thank Rusmiln
“I was very disappointed in our dining experience here.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We walked in on a rainy day and asked to sit outside. We had to push our tables together, ourselves, for our large group.

My sister in law went in to ask a question and the owner referred to us as "foreigners." Our group is from FL, SC, VA and TN. Last time I checked we were born in the U.S.A. If it weren't for "foreigners"/tourists, like us, Triple Tails wouldn't be able to survive.

I asked our server about the daily drink special and she had no idea what I was talking about. I asked if they had piña coladas and and she had no idea. I then asked if the Sangria was red or white wine and she told me it was a purple color.

I have never felt so unwelcome in a restaurant before! I grew up in SC and in an area that thrives on hospitality. I would have left shortly after we arrived, but was with family who wanted to stay.

Last, but certainly not least, we asked if our tip was included. We were told no and then tipped. Only to find out, 18% had been included.

4 Thank Allison H
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing! Excellent bartender at the tiki bar! :)”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stopped by on the way to our rental property wednesday we were greeted by a very friendly host who told us about the tiki bar and we decided we would try it out there. The bartender at the tiki bar was super friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. Colleen makes excellent margaritas. Overall we were super pleased with our visit, we definitely recommend it.

• Visited August 2012