“Delicious!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Watford, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We visited Peppers tonight- food delicious and service excellent. We had nachos and salsa to start with and then I had a "Fajitas Mexico" with steak, chicken and shrimp. It was a large portion but well worth it. Glad we got there early as the place fills up quickly and people were queuing to get tables when we left. Go and try it if you're in the area!

• Visited December 2013

Anderson,SC
“Great meal!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We had a great lunch here. The taste was very good, the prices were good as well. It is located in a good location, you should enjoy your meal here!

Visited December 2013
Leesburg, FL
“Good service, but average food.”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

While vacationing on St. George Island on November 21, 2013 my wife and I ate lunch at Pepper's Mexican Grill in Port Saint Joe, Florida. We entered the small but cozy restaurant around noon and were promptly seated in a comfortable booth. We noticed that the restaurant was not too busy and was clean, especially the one-person-at-a-time mens' bathroom. Our waiter quickly appeared and took our orders for a large (36 oz.) draft Dos Equis beer at $4.99 and a small (12 oz.) draft Dos Equis at $3.00. The beers were served ice cold and were accompanied by complimentary tortilla chips and salsa. I ordered the seafood chimichanga (Chimichanga Costena) consisting of shrimp, bay scallops and fish for $10.99. My wife asked for a cheese quesadilla for $6.99. The waiter soon returned with our orders and I immediately noticed that my seafood chimichanga appeared to be a bit soggy (it was supposed to be fried to a golden brown...see photo). It was served with refried beans covered with melted cheese, rice and a diced lettuce and tomato salad without dressing. While my lunch was edible, it was rather bland and lacked personality. My wife said her quesadilla was average. Our total bill came to $24.69 including tax (not including tip).

• Visited November 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Great food even for "non-Mexican food diners"”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Everyone we ran into around Port St. Joe recommended Peppers, so of course, we had to try it. We are not big Mexican food officianados, but my husband and I both loved the food at Peppers. We barely sat down before the freshly made salsa and warm chips were placed before us. Both our meals were fresh and tasty. The frozen margarita was a bit strong -- they should ease up on the alcohol just a bit. But the food, service and atmosphere were perfect.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Anna G
“Use to be great, but now...”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

When Peppers first opened they served the best mexican food. But the food has slowly declined over the years. You used to get a good meal for a very reasonable price. As the prices have risen, the quality has gone down. What use to be the best, far above any other mexican restaurant, now tastes like any other place. Last year I woild have given them a 5, now only a 3. Peppers is now just an typical mexican restaurant.