“Good quick Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Food is delivered quickly, usually good and reasonably priced.

There are newer reviews for Peppers

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Not the best Mexican food I have had, but very good, fast, and clean. Good chips and salsa which is brought to the table pronto. Nothing out of the ordinary and the prices are right.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Food arrived hot, plentiful and pretty timely. Prices a bit higher than our favorite Mexican restaurant at home. Crowded and kind of loud. Waiters very quick.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Absolutely best Mexican food! Have not had any better and the portions and prices are very reasonable!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Stopped in after a trip into PSJ. Sort of a "standard" Mexican restaurant interior, but nicely done. Booths & tables available. Most - if not all - the waitstaff & cooks we saw were Hispanic, which is something of a good sign IMHO.
Chips & salsa very good. Chips thin & crispy, not too salty. Salsa nice pureed texture.
I had the California burrito, the wife had the taquitos. Mine was burrito only, I opted for chicken. Had rice, beans, lettuce, tomatoes inside, some guacomole too I think. Big enough for me to eat 2/3 of it, and save rest for leftovers.
Wife had the deep-fried chicken taquitors. They came with rice & beans. All very good if not groundbreaking. Wife also had leftovers for next day.
I drank sweet tea, wife had water. Wait time for food was fine (10-12 minutes, I think) and the waitstaff attentive without being overly annoying. We paid $30 for the dinners, my tea, and the tip included.
Overall, we recommend for very good - if not particularly innovative - Mexican food. It's definitely the best you'll find within 30 miles any direction.