“Horrible”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Port Saint Joe
Indian Pass Campground
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I made a reservation to tent camp here based on good reviews. When my husband and I finally got there after a 2 hour drive we had to turn back around and head to St. George island. The camp site was full of RVs. You would have to pitch a tent literally a foot away from an RV. There was no separation between tent areas and RV areas. The place did not seem safe and it was crowded and dirty. I ended up being charged for the night since I couldn't cancel the reservation. They even charged more than the price the guy told me on the phone. I lost out on about 30 dollars because I made a choice based on reviews.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
9  Thank irishT_11_11

Reviewed December 14, 2011

I've come here a few times with my boyfriend (we are both in college in Raleigh). We enjoy the atmosphere of the cabins, the extremely close beach, and just everything about Indian Pass! The family who runs the place is so nice -- they invited us over to their campfire and even cooked us dinner! I highly suggest this place for anyone who needs to get out of the hubbub of the city life.

Room Tip: call many months in advance for the summer, a few months in advance for the winter. Say "mam an...
  • Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank Molly M
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We camped at the Indian Pass Campground at the end of July in the tent area. It was a great campground and had everything you would need to make your stay there great. The family that owns the campground are wonderful and very accommodating to what you need. The park was clean and very close to the water which was great for fishing and just relaxing! We will be back and hope to make it a regular vacation spot there.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Diana B
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We are regulars at Indian Pass campground as we go 2-3 x yearly. The cabins are clean and inexpensive in an excellent location. Make sue to try the raw bar and take a trip over he St. Vincent's Island for a hike.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends