“Wonderful Flavors”
Review of Provisions

Provisions
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Wonderful Flavors”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our meal was scrumptious! The blend of flavors in the St. Joe saute were OH SO GOOD. My husband had a Thai dish that was the best he has had outside of a Thai restaurant.

1 Thank Carol H

Pir8targh
“A Must-Eat!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Strangely enough, I am in Port St. Joe for work and was told to eat at Provisions for lunch. Wow! The décor was charming, the service was speedy, and the food was excellent and incredibly fresh. I had the Grilled Chicken Bruschetta Salad and my lunch mate had the Thai Chicken Salad. They are HUGE portions and my check was $12. I could have easily split it with someone. Excellent meal for an excellent price. I will eat here again if I ever find myself in this little town again.

3 Thank Pir8targh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Georgia Girl Greens”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Love their salad selections. My favorite is the GGG. The Italian & goat cheese fondue is too good not to share. Perfect portions. Exceeds expectations, everytime.

Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Celebration at Provisions”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We celebrated my parents' 55th wedding anniversary at Provisions recently. The food was delicious and the staff made the evening perfect! We will definitely come back and we look forward to it!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ann4400
Paris, France
“Very pleasant lunch”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We wandered in here completely by chance while in Port St. Joe. We were so pleasantly surprised by the cool decor.

Both of us ordered the prime rib on croissant sandwich. It came with au jus and horseradish sauce. The side was a choice of fries, salad or pasta salad. The prime rib was perfect and the balance of bread and meat was good.

We also had the key lime pie which was good but they were out of whipped cream and that tart pie definitely needed some cream to cut the tartness.

I look forward to returning soon to Provisions.

2 Thank geeparee22