“Hole In the Wall - WOW”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Galena, Illinois
“Hole In the Wall - WOW”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

First of all, it's a little place with gobs of people in, out, waiting, eating.....
I've never before been in a place like that in which we waited about 10 minutes...and that time was spent talking to the folks who run it. It's tiny but super fun Good. I'll be back for sure.

Visited December 2013

“Great service & food”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

The staff Sarah, Ashley, Mario & Kayla are all great. Great food!! Quick and friendly service! Love the guys in kitchen. Great atmosphere! Love the breakfast station.

• Visited December 2013
Hudson, Florida
“AWESOME FOOD, WAIT STAFF, AND ATMOSPHERE!!!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were new to the area and while our house was being worked on we looked for places to have breakfast. We found the Breakfast Station in New Port Richey. The are friendly, the food was awesome nice home cooking!!!!!! After a few visits there the girls remembered us and even has our drinks ready when we walk in the door. Cannot recommended enough!!!! Try it you will be hooked!!!!!

• Visited November 2013
Hudson, Florida, United States
“Horrible the last 3 times we have gone”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The last three times we have gone the servers are rude. I am pregnant and really don't feel like having rude comments said to me when there, this last time was over the menu and wanting one when we were sat down. We wont be back I will find a different place to get breakfast without rude girls that think their [--] don't stink because the work for the breakfast station!

• Visited July 2013
Homosassa, Florida
“All good...”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

New to the area north of Port Richey, FL I had to take my car to get serviced. Left to get there early and decided to eat before the appointment since I got there way too early. This restuarant was almost next door to the dealership. Words to describe the experience would be good food, clean, friendly. The menu is extensive for a small local hometown style of restuarant. The restuarant was continually busy and everyone was upbeat that came in or at least they were by the time they left. It seemed the staff there knew their customers and would chat with them and this to me let them know they were valued as a customer and as a "neighbor". Oh, and the prices are quite reasonable. I would highly recommend giving The Breakfast Station a visit.

• Visited April 2013