I was a little about hesitant about staying here due to some of the reviews posted on TA but I took a chance and am so glad I did! My fiance and I stayed here for 4 days in July 2012 and we were on a VERY tight budget. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Nice, big room (we booked a king suite) though the decorations were a little dated. Nice size bathroom, all of which was spotlessly clean. The room had a small open closet but ample drawer space and a sitting area with a kitchenette. The bed was not great but comfy and the pillows were wonderful! The pool area was nice and clean and the outdoor glassed-in sauna was kind of cool. The breakfast wasn't anything spectacular but it was free and required no effort other than walking to the dining room, which my fiance did for me :) I was overall very pleased. The amount of space in the room plus the nice pool for the price was awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 110 rooms, 2 floorsDays Inn and Suites Port Richey is located approximately 25 miles north of Clearwater beaches, 35-38 miles from Busch Garden, Tampa International Airport, Lowry Park Zoo. The hotel is also 15 miles north of Tarpon Sponge Docks and 2 miles from the Bonati Institute.Hotel amenities include the outdoor swimming pool/sauna/spa, fitness center, picnic area/playground & free WiFi access. The hotel offers a daily complimentary Daybreak breakfast.All rooms feature DirecTv TV, clock radios, hairdryers, and exterior room entrances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Port Richey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Port Richey Hotel Port Richey
- Days Inn And Suites Port Richey
- Days Inn Port Richey
- Port Richey Days Inn