I stayed for a week in September and another week in November, and will be returning in January. I stay in what is called a "king suite", which is one room with a sofa, kitchen sink and cabinets, microwave and small refrigerator. It is reasonably clean and comfortable but not fancy. My only complaint about the room is poor lighting. The pool and hot tub are nice and groundskeeping is very good. I've had excellent wireless internet, but I understand that some rooms far from the office have poorer connections. The office has a computer and printer that are free for limited guest use. The breakfast is very adequate but not fancy or much variety. Coffee is available at all hours. All the staff have been very friendly and accomodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 110 rooms, 2 floorsDays Inn and Suites Port Richey is located approximately 25 miles north of Clearwater beaches, 35-38 miles from Busch Garden, Tampa International Airport, Lowry Park Zoo. The hotel is also 15 miles north of Tarpon Sponge Docks and 2 miles from the Bonati Institute.Hotel amenities include the outdoor swimming pool/sauna/spa, fitness center, picnic area/playground & free WiFi access. The hotel offers a daily complimentary Daybreak breakfast.All rooms feature DirecTv TV, clock radios, hairdryers, and exterior room entrances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Port Richey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Port Richey Hotel Port Richey
- Days Inn And Suites Port Richey
- Days Inn Port Richey
- Port Richey Days Inn