“Veteran's Day Meal!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Hadn't been to an Olive Garden in a long time. Wife suggested this for Veteran's Day. Aside from my meal being free, meal was great. Service was awesome as well. Everything tasted great! refills on drinks, salads, etc. was spot on. Next visit will be much sooner.

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Thank you OG for supporting our American veterans by giving them a delicious free meal.

We enjoy the pastas at OG and usually have excellent service and servers but yesterday definitely was not one of those days. The 3 hostesses standing around waiting to seat the overflowing room of customers were complaining loudly about being at work, how busy they were, and how ready they were to go home and drink.

After 25 minutes we were seated and waited 15 minutes for our server, Joanne C., to come to our table. No welcome, no thank you for your service, which we had heard from every server at all the nearby tables. She did not even ask for his ID as required. He ordered the salad bowl, breadsticks, and spaghetti with meat sauce and a coke. I ordered the never ending pasta bowl with soup, breadsticks and coffee. She brought out our soup, salad, breadsticks, and beverages then disappeared. Nobody came to see if we wanted more of anything! When someone else finally brought our main courses, we asked her for more salad and soup, which she brought us along with breadsticks and beverage refills quickly. Joanne came by to complain how busy the kitchen was with two shifts of servers running into everythins and each other then promptly brought one to go box and never once asked me if I wanted refill on my angel hair spaghetti with meatballs. I wanted more but was never given a chance to order it. DO NOT ever agree to let Joanne C wait on you, she does not appear to care about her customers or her job.

1  Thank June G
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Was here for Veterans Day plus my wife had a meal. We were given so much food that we had to bring most of it home. From the time that we walked in until we walked out everyone was great. The server (Joanne) that we had was the best server we ever had at a Olive Garden. Thank you all so much.

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

It was my 50 Birthday dinner... usually enjoy everything... not tonight. My sons food was forgotten. They said it was burned but I don’t believe it. The lasagna came in a bowl cause it was like soup. My chicken was a ball of rubber. They didn’t make me pay for the two of them but my birthday wasn’t so great. I didn’t even get to eat.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Early bird dinner advertised for $8.99. Good selection of meals to choose from. This is advertised as a dinner but for the price, the portion is reduced. Very deceiving!! Definitely not worth the price. The food was decent and the server great and good location. But early bird, never again.