“Great Service!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Michelle was our server and took excellent care of us. She didn't hover, but she was there often enough to know if we needed something. She recommended the new Chicken and Garlic with mashed potatoes, which is on the reduced calorie menu. It was very good. There are a lot of new items on this menu that I want to try. The salad was very fresh and crunchy and the breadsticks as tempting as ever.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Pasta in sauces so salty you can't taste anything else. Carbs (sugar), fat, and salt. Nutritionally, there's nothing of value here outside the salad menu. I glanced at the nutrional values and there were only 1 or 2 main entrees (fish) that didn't have 1,500-2,000mg of sodium. We even had to scrape it off the free breadsticks. On a subsequent visit, I asked for less salt and was told everything is pre-packaged/mixed. The soup was so salty it was inedible. What are they trying to hide???

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I usually don't rate chain restaurant because the whole point of chain locations is that you know what you're going to get, that is why you go

For this one ill make an exception. The food was typical, what you'd expect, but I want to give a shutout to the service. This place had one of the friendliest staffs I've seen. Thy seem to hire people with that. In mind.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our server was a pompous rude individual that could use a course in customer service. We ordered the all you can eat special pasta because it seemed like an easy choice. However, it took over 45 minutes to get our meal and when ordering the salad the server said we weren't getting refills because we wanted romaine lettuce.
No going back to this location,

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I don't tired of going there. They always offer you a smile and food is always good.
Sangria and non-alcoholic drinks are really good. And they always give you a taste of free wine.

Endless salad and soups didn't hurt either. What else can you ask for. I love this place.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!