“One of the better olive gardens I've been to”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #16 of 102 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I usually don't rate chain restaurant because the whole point of chain locations is that you know what you're going to get, that is why you go

For this one ill make an exception. The food was typical, what you'd expect, but I want to give a shutout to the service. This place had one of the friendliest staffs I've seen. Thy seem to hire people with that. In mind.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our server was a pompous rude individual that could use a course in customer service. We ordered the all you can eat special pasta because it seemed like an easy choice. However, it took over 45 minutes to get our meal and when ordering the salad the server said we weren't getting refills because we wanted romaine lettuce.
No going back to this location,

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I don't tired of going there. They always offer you a smile and food is always good.
Sangria and non-alcoholic drinks are really good. And they always give you a taste of free wine.

Endless salad and soups didn't hurt either. What else can you ask for. I love this place.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Saw their ad for a "$25 3-course meal for 2" (shared appetizer, unlimited soup or salad with bread sticks, and 2 entrees from a select menu) and combined it with a "$5 discount off two meals" Google Offer voucher. They offered a wine sample to start, but since I'm not a wine drinker I ordered my wife's choice and let her have mine. Combined it was the amount of a regular (paid) glass!

Now if you're a thrifty person and want the best bang for your buck, you'll eat the appetizer and all the soup or salad with breadsticks you want and take your entrees home for a 2nd meal! I always get the soups, and love every one of their 4 varieties: spicy sausage kale, chicken gnocchi, minestrone, and pasta e fagioli

If you're not a thrifty person, try one of their many varieties of margaritas. My mother says it's the best she's ever had (including Mexican restaurants)!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

There are not many chain restaurants that are consistent. At Olive Garden, the food and service is always great. Our Server, Mark, was very attentive. The stuffed chicken was amazing. Try the berry cheesecake, even if you need to take it home!

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!