“Great Soups..............”

Dining options: Reservations
florida
“Great Soups..............”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Try them all.....Salad's good, Is there anybody who hasn't been to The Olive Garden before............

Visited January 2013

florida
“Another great Italian meal”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went to Olive Garden while the Buy one, take 1 home special for $12.95 promo. was still valid. The menu was limited - but, found 2 items that sounded delicious. The smoked Mozzarella Chicken was excellent - very flavorful. The Mozzarella Ravioli was OK - could have used some additional "spices".

I hope that the Chicken dish will be on the upcoming menu (usually what I "really like" at Olive Garden is discontinued). Crossing my fingers and hoping -

• Visited May 2013
unk
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing special”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Typical chain restaurant food. Flavors never change. This is a mass marketed chain. All the other restaurants owned by this company have food with the same flavor.

Guelph, Ontario
“Excellent Chicken Marcella”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

On April 6, 2013 my partner and I went for dinner at Olive Garden. We enjoyed our glass of wine while we waited for our meal. We also enjoyed the fresh bread sticks and the house salad. I ordered the Chicken Marcella and it was excellent. My partner ordered a chicken dish as well and she found it very good. Both dishes were very large and we keep telling ourselves to order a dish to share next time.
Atmosphere is relaxing and very nice. Service was new to the job, so worked hard but not smart. Needs training to be a server. I love this restaurant and we will be back and I would recommend this restaurant to my family and friends.

• Visited April 2013
Pembroke, Canada
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We like Olive Garden and plan to return but this restaurant was not what I expected. The food is just as high in quality and price but our server seemed distracted. I ordered my favorite Spaghetti with meat balls. The order came without the meat balls. The restaurant was not busy. One off night does not ruin a chain because Olive Garden does deliver quality.

• Visited March 2013