“Outstanding Omelet!”

Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
United States
“Outstanding Omelet!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stopped at this common restaurant chain for breakfast, and were not disappointed. First, thanks to Brenda, who provided wonderful, friendly service. A very nice lady. Next the establishment was clean and exactly what you would expect from this chain restaurant...functional and roomy.

Finally, the breakfast offerings were fantastic. My dining partner and I both agreed about the quality of the breakfast fare. Everything was great, and the portions were more than adequate.

The thing that stood out the most though, was the omelet I received. It was some kind of meat-lovers omelet with different kinds of breakfast meats and cheese...done to perfection, served with crispy hash browns. Nice. I can already feel the plaque building up in my arteries, but it was too tasty to pass by! Definitely check this place out for a great breakfast.

• Visited March 2013

FL
“Always good.”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Bob Evans is our go to place for brunch any time we are in the area. They have great take away dishes very reasonably.

Visited January 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Good grub”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I had not been to a Bob Evans and was pleasantly suprised by the good wholesome food I was served, Great service and value !!

Visited February 2013
Chicago, IL.
“Went in for intenet connection, came out full”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I stopped at Bob Evens manly because I needed an internet connection. I intended to only get coffee but after looking at the menu, I decided to get breakfast. The service was very good and the food was satisfying. Glad I stopped in

Visited December 2012
New Port Richey, Florida
“Over Priced”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Had breakfast there. Pancakes ,Bacon and Eggs and a coke and paid more than most restaurants for dinner and the food was only so so not much taste.