“Family Dinner A Special Occasion”

Hooters Port Richey
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters Port Richey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 98 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
florida
“Family Dinner A Special Occasion”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

A Family favorite is the Chicken Wings at Hooters .Close to home we had a special occasion event and hose my Family of six to celebrate .Our arrival seated right away .Our area had a large party at the next table who already had been served and only a few tables on the side wall taken with couples.We waited a short while for our drink order to be taken and in doing so
Gave our orders at the same time .We had a five year amongst us who was patient coloring
We waited for our drinks and waited .Finally a second waitress came with three .She just plopped the drinks on The table without straws.We continued to wait and then a 3 rd waitress came to apologize as the first waitress had become "frazzled" And she would take over .We advised her we were still waiting for the remainder of the drinks .She returned and then again a more than long enough wait for our food .The food was good no complaints .The frazzled waitress went about her business working without a smile .The 3rd waitress came to the rescue and we appreciate it .I am normally not one to complain but after receiving the initial 3 drinks and waiting I was gone .But do to the hunger of the five year old we opted to wait .Sorry for a poor review but we are locals and management should be aware to hopefully correct or take action to prevent this time of service to any one

• Visited May 2013
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Port Richey, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review so we could become aware of your experience. I'm sorry that you weren't impressed but please know that we are constantly working to better ourselves. We hope to see you in the future!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice views”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Liked this Hooters more than I thought I would given Port Richey is not one of the best cities in the US & the outside of the establishment does look a bit run-down. I worked for a Chicago Hooters for years & I've found that many of their restaurants carry that outside appearance. On the inside though, it was nice. Pretty location by the water. Plenty of seating. It was a little weather worn, which is typical of most places by the water. Food came out good. I had steamed shrimp & my boyfriend had wings. We had to wait a bit for the fries, but they showed up good as well. Fries @ any Hooters notoriously get cold fast, so eat them quickly ;) I was mostly surprised that the girls were as pretty as they were. Our waitress Alexis, was very good looking & nice. Our only complaint was she was a bit slow w/my boyfriends drinks. He is a fast drinker though ;) So, not really a big deal. We spotted a couple other very attractive girls as well...one that sat us & one in the section nxt. to us. The Hooters I worked for employed over 50 girls, so its always a good mix. Overall we both had a nice dinner :)

• Visited May 2013
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Port Richey, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and share your experience! We definitely appreciate the feedback.

I'm sure we'll see you around!
west midlands
“Very poor hooters”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

On this 3 week trip to the USA we have visited hooters in Destin, St Johns Pass and now Port Richey, 5 visits in total. The other 2 were of the high standard we expect of Hooters, this certainly was not. waited quite a while for somebody to come and take our order for drinks, surprising as they were not busy and the girls were standing around. The waitress took our food order, and then it started to go wrong. A guy (the manager) brought our food, well most of it. My wife had been asked if she wanted all the salads with her meal, she did, but it came without. We asked for fries, which were stone cold, and my Philley cheese was just like minced beef, no texture at all. when we finally attracted a waitress to come over she changed the fries and brought the salad, by which time we had eaten half of our meal. She said it was the manager who served our food and she would tell him off, how about an apology? When we left I thought that the waitress looked a little upset.....not with me I hasten to add. Shame, it was our last night in USA, and we went to Hooters because it normally is good fun, this meal ended our USA trip on a low!!!

• Visited May 2013
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Port Richey, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I appreciate you taking the time to write us a review so that we could become aware of the issues you raised. Thank you for visiting us while you were in the U.S.!

Take care.
Bettendorf, Iowa
“Best hooters wings,and overall dinning experience of all.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went there with husband and co-workers, had an incredible time. Staff was on point and very friendly. Have visited with my family on many diff occasions ever since, it's been the same outcome.. Love it.

• Visited January 2013
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Port Richey, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the feedback. I'm glad to hear you've been satisfied on each visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Take care.
Barnham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“poor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

poor service,poor food and poor cleanliness.staff more interested in chatting to each other and friends than serving,wings were very average,and restrooms dirty.
while using the restrooms a member of staff came in signed for 7 hours of inspections on the clip board and walked out.very poor.

• Visited April 2013
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Port Richey, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I appreciate you taking the time to write us a review and bring these issues to our attention. I'll be sure to pass this along to management.

Take care!