“Nice views”

Hooters Port Richey
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters Port Richey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 110 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Liked this Hooters more than I thought I would given Port Richey is not one of the best cities in the US & the outside of the establishment does look a bit run-down. I worked for a Chicago Hooters for years & I've found that many of their restaurants carry that outside appearance. On the inside though, it was nice. Pretty location by the water. Plenty of seating. It was a little weather worn, which is typical of most places by the water. Food came out good. I had steamed shrimp & my boyfriend had wings. We had to wait a bit for the fries, but they showed up good as well. Fries @ any Hooters notoriously get cold fast, so eat them quickly ;) I was mostly surprised that the girls were as pretty as they were. Our waitress Alexis, was very good looking & nice. Our only complaint was she was a bit slow w/my boyfriends drinks. He is a fast drinker though ;) So, not really a big deal. We spotted a couple other very attractive girls as well...one that sat us & one in the section nxt. to us. The Hooters I worked for employed over 50 girls, so its always a good mix. Overall we both had a nice dinner :)

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and share your experience! We definitely appreciate the feedback.

I'm sure we'll see you around!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

On this 3 week trip to the USA we have visited hooters in Destin, St Johns Pass and now Port Richey, 5 visits in total. The other 2 were of the high standard we expect of Hooters, this certainly was not. waited quite a while for somebody to come and take our order for drinks, surprising as they were not busy and the girls were standing around. The waitress took our food order, and then it started to go wrong. A guy (the manager) brought our food, well most of it. My wife had been asked if she wanted all the salads with her meal, she did, but it came without. We asked for fries, which were stone cold, and my Philley cheese was just like minced beef, no texture at all. when we finally attracted a waitress to come over she changed the fries and brought the salad, by which time we had eaten half of our meal. She said it was the manager who served our food and she would tell him off, how about an apology? When we left I thought that the waitress looked a little upset.....not with me I hasten to add. Shame, it was our last night in USA, and we went to Hooters because it normally is good fun, this meal ended our USA trip on a low!!!

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I appreciate you taking the time to write us a review so that we could become aware of the issues you raised. Thank you for visiting us while you were in the U.S.!

Take care.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went there with husband and co-workers, had an incredible time. Staff was on point and very friendly. Have visited with my family on many diff occasions ever since, it's been the same outcome.. Love it.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Hi there,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the feedback. I'm glad to hear you've been satisfied on each visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Take care.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

poor service,poor food and poor cleanliness.staff more interested in chatting to each other and friends than serving,wings were very average,and restrooms dirty.
while using the restrooms a member of staff came in signed for 7 hours of inspections on the clip board and walked out.very poor.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I appreciate you taking the time to write us a review and bring these issues to our attention. I'll be sure to pass this along to management.

Take care!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This hooters is on its last leg it seams, needs a paint job and some deck stain,being located on the water it does see weathering,but none the less... its hooters.
The staff here is average,skinny girls with no outstanding features on one side and over weight power eaters on the other. Lemme tell you somethin' hooters of port richey... "get some decent waitress's "... these lady's seem to be cabaret reject's with no hooters quality's in site. Dock is always empty (maybe the local boaters have ben turned off?)...
Manager seams to be some what of a yeller, as i overheard him yelling at a staff member...

Heres the tip - stay away from the boneless wings, no skin , less flavor and honestly this dont taste like chicken... more of a fritter, or compressed chicken piece maybe? Either way, your wallet and mouth will survive if you pass on this.... hit up the one in clearwater, better looking staff, better service and better location.

Over the top extra tip - next door is a seafood house that does Caribbean style BBQ buffet's in the summer on nice nights, this would seam to be the seafood lovers dream if found, look hard or you'll miss it..

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate the customer feedback. I do hope you will join us and give us another shot sometime!

Take care!