“Good food, good service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #7 of 97 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Plant City, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,575 helpful votes
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

My wife and I took a date night and decided to go to dinner at Carrabba's. We arrived on a Monday night about 5:00PM to a near empty restaurant. We were greeted and seated promptly.

Our server, Kyle, took very good care of us through the evening. Our orders were taken and delivered promptly and we were checked on at appropriate times.

My wife ordered the baked ravioli parmesan ($12.50) with a Mt. Dew ($2.80) and I had the chicken parmesan with mashed potatoes ($17.50). We each got a caesar salad. Both taste and portions were very good. You can see photos of both our orders below. With tax, or order came out to $35.10 before tip.

Pros:

-Atmosphere
-Service
-Food

Cons:

-Price

I have included several pictures of our visit. If you found this review help, please let me know by clicking the button below! I would greatly appreciate it!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Port Richey, Florida
“Nice Surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

After an hectic day of shopping for home décor, we decided to treat ourselves to Dinner Out. Unfortunately Carrabba's was not our first choice, I say "unfortunately" because we were so pleased that we should have started out there --- it was so good. We were seated quickly, at a great table, our server was the best that you could ask for. We had the calamari appetizer followed by the special Cavatappi Rustica. Everything ,as usual, was excellent. We will return soon.

• Visited July 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Another enjoyable evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

This location was just as good as the restaurant in my home town. We enjoy going to any of the Carrabas locations. The waitress was very nice and made sure that we were happy. This is not a high tourist area and it's sad they can't leave the olive oil out (was told the locals like to take them home) on the tables. The only issue I have about this location is they take call seating like I did but when I got there the hostess put me at the end of the list as if I never called in. Maybe I should of said something to the manager, what good is call ahead if placed on the end of the list?

• Visited June 2014
Spring Hill, Florida
“not a good place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

most carrabbas are good but this is one to avoid.after checking with the hostess before ordering she said they would accept my coupon.then when the check came the manager refused to take the coupon even after I told him about the hostess saying they would take it.we spent over 100.00 and carrabbas corporate did not even call us back after I took their survey online and requested a phone call

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Disappointing Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

The lunch menu is very limited and expensive. The food and service was very good but the overall price for our meal was too high. I won't be back here for lunch anytime soon.

• Visited June 2014