“Love this place”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The food was great and so was the service. I have found that Carrabba's is consistently good where ever I travel.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have always been impressed with Carrabba's restaurants, and this one maintains all the standards of the chain. The service is excellent and friendly, their menu is varied and the food is always well-prepared.

This location is definitely a credit to the chain.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This restaurant has small quanities of food for the money...too expensive for what you get. The staff in one we went to didn't have enough knowledge about the menu

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I like carrabba's and usually eat at the one close to my home in Sarasota, Florida. I was away on business and decided to grab dinner to go in Port Richey. Pasta and chicken parm was ok, but the spicy chicken soup was disappointing. It was full of oil and I could count the noodles on one hand. My soup had one small piece of chicken and one disgusting piece of chicken skin.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Our food and service was excellent. However, in first walking through the door, I detected an unpleasant odor, and it looked as though it could use some redecorating.