“Bilbo's is a must try”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
New Port Richey, Florida, United States
“Bilbo's is a must try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Every time I go past Bilbo's they are so busy. I stopped in grabbed a to go menu and headed home. After looking through the menu. We decided we would try Bilbo's. We ordered the steak and ribs. Ohhhhh Myyyyy they were awesome!!!! The portions are of a good size and are served with the sauce on the side, so you can have your pick. I will be going back over and over again. Thanks for the GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE. The staff is wonderful :)

Wappapello, Missouri, United States
“new in town”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Good atmosphere, good service. Not the best BBQ I have ever had, but not bad. Sauces to me take away the flavor of a good BBQ, but they have lots of sauces to chose from. Will go back and try something else on menu next time.

Ridge Manor, Florida
“Very good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Thursday early evening. 3 people in our party. Price around 70.00 without tip for the three of us with food leftover. Not many people there so the waitress was able to give us a lot of attention and she did. Nice and cool inside. To me the building doesn't look that big from the outside, but it is big enough once you walk in. Clean. Comfortable. BYOB. Food presentation, excellent. Better NY Strip steak elsewhere. Pork and chicken excellent. Delicious sauces homemade for every taste. Blondie Sundae for dessert, yummy! Would recommend to others and definately return.

“Excellent Southern BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I only review after several trips. I look for consistency and continued quality. This establishment has it all.

The pulled pork was tender and juicy....nicely smoked and the home made sauces are outstanding. The chicken was smoked perfectly, not dry and absolutely delish! Their blooming onion which was huge, was the BEST I've ever put in my mouth! Outback can't touch this one! The sauce for the onion is so good you could eat it with a spoon.

The ambience is fantastic. They really put some work in there and it's very nicely done. It's clean, not run down and is quite interesting with respect to the decor. They have Flat screens as well!

The couple is from Georgia and have been in the business for decades. (I asked!) It shows! They are down home people with great talent for the restaurant business! Service is fast and friendly....portions are excellent! Be prepared to take some home!

They also have a take out menu and you can buy by the quart/pint etc.

The menu is awesomely extensive so if you aren't in the mood for BBQ (can't imagine that) they do have great steaks and shrimp and even prime rib!

I'm so glad that there is now an alternative to the others in the area who haven't had to perfect their game due to lack of competition. That's over. Now we have the real deal and a family owned establishment with southern people who know their Q and are concerned about their customers satisfaction in the way of the old south.

• Visited July 2013
“Real deal BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Everything we had was fantastic. The best blooming onion we ever had. Real Georgia Brunswick stew. Must try. The best BBQ in the area by far!

• Visited August 2013