“Good Food”

Sorrento Little Italy
Ranked #6 of 101 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are happy to announce that the original ownership of Sorrento's is back in charge. JOSEPPI IS BACK!!! Once again you can enjoy all your cookies, cakes, pastries and Italian Meat & Cheeses. The restaurant as been re-modeled with an Italian made Brick Oven that is on display for you and your family to enjoy!!!.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Good Italian food at good price. Dined for supper, we had lasagna and marsala chicken with pasta, choice of salad included plus bread for $27. Generous portions provided us with lunch the following day. The owner Joe was very friendly and visited our table several times. Carafe of water provided. The attached bakery had many choices and tiramisu was delicious (only 2.95 for large piece to share). Would definitely return and pizza looked good too.

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

We read the Trip Advisor about this restaurant and decided to try it. We were not disappointed. Joseppi's is just a small business in a strip mall but the locals know it and were there in numbers. We were seated promptly and served well.
The restaurant is very clean but nothing fancy. Just good bakery bread and Italian food. We enjoyed a Reuben and a hearty meat ball sandwich. Both were good but lacked a slice of dill pickle which would have made this excellent. The manager or owner visited with us twice and was quite personable. We will visit again. A good locals stop for lunch. Bathroom was clean but needs some repairs....

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in on a lunch break and had been starving all day due to not eating. Had a massive meatball sub, with joseppis home made meatballs. I would have never chosen this place if I knew compulsive vomiting, and peeing out of my butt for the next 2days were in store for me. Took me almost a year to return and when I did recently, they still haven't got it right with their food.

2  Thank John L
Reviewed January 31, 2014

If you are looking for really good Italian food this is the place to go.
Had The joseppi .. Just fab.
Go with a good appetite!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I've lived in the area for almost 20 years and just discovered this restaurant/deli -- my lost!!! The food is delicious and reasonably priced, the staff is delightful and very helpful and the SAUCE -- to die for. In addition, to all of this, there is a bakery --YUM

I was there, looking for takeout for home bound friends at Christmastime. You would have thought I was Royalty -- everyone helped me find the right dishes and told me how to care for them (including the Chef) so that my friends could have a really nice luncheon treat. And, they did - they are originally from New York and happen to be Italian - - they couldn't believe I could get such good Italian food here in Florida. A real pleasure to shop there.

I have been back several times since then and my husband is hooked as well.

Lorry Lambert, Hudson, Fl

Been to Sorrento Little Italy? Share your experiences!