“Good dinner!”

Harold Seltzer's Steak House
Ranked #1 of 98 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Rediscover the Great American Steakhouse tonight at Harold Seltzer's. Located in the heart of Port Richey Florida at Gulf View Square Mall, the Original Seltzer's Steakhouse is back with excellent food, friendly service and roaring fireplaces for a guaranteed good time.Join us for date night or a family outing and enjoy delicious steaks, seafood and homemade sides in our classic and cozy atmosphere. Our extensive lunch, dinner and late night menus offer a variety of dishes including our hand cut steaks that are perfectly aged (35+ days), flame broiled and lightly spiced for better flavor and tenderness. We also feature weekly specials and a daily happy hour at our full bar with specialty cocktails, draft and bottled beer and a wide selection of wines.Please visit our website for a full menu and additional information on takeout, delivery, catering and private party availability. From everyone at Harold Seltzer's Steakhouse, we welcome you to our family and hope you enjoy your time with us as much as we enjoy serving you!
Jeffersonville, Indiana
“Good dinner!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

My husband and I stopped here to eat while vacationing in New Port Richey. We were attracted to the Monday Prime Rib/Filet special on the marquee. I ordered the half rotisserie chicken with sweet potato puffs, which was very good. He ordered the Caesar salad, baked potato and filet mignon, which had good flavor but he did not believe it tasted like a filet but more of a sirloin. We were seated immediately in the bar area. This place was packed by the time we left, and people were waiting to be seated in this very large restaurant. Our server, Richard, was top notch! I would eat here again, if we ever go back.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kelly T

Ohio
“Not all that impressed”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

My family and I chose this restaurant on the recommendation of a family member. Even though we had a reservation we still waited 30 minutes... On a Thursday night.
Our server was a tad bit condescending. He was hard pressed to refill our drinks. The rest of my family ordered the prime rib and were satisfied, while I had the scallops. The scallops were rubbery. I like mine with a nicely seared. The price was okay but overall I don't know what all of the fuss was about.

1 Thank LemCat
St. Petersburg, Florida
“wonderful meal, great price, Fantastic service!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

the best prime rib in town at great prices, clean beautiful dining area, and our waiter Steve could not have been nicer, just a fun evening, large party of us and not one mistake, we will be back again soon......

• Visited March 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, Great service!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I took my mother there for her birthday, our first visit, our server Steve could not have been nicer in every way! OUr meal was great, and our service was best ever!great prices too, go and enjoy, and ask for Steve! we have been back many times always great!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank christina b
“Steve @ Harold Seltzer' s ROCKS!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We've been here many times but were never lucky to have Steve as our server. The food has always been amazing.... never disappointed. Very personable & attentive waiter who made our evening fun besides deLicious. Now we'll definitely ask for Steve on our future visits.