Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey
$123
$109
$55
$50
River Side Inn(New Port Richey)
$57
Rodeway Inn(New Port Richey)
$51
$71
QualityInn
$60
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfast isgreat hotelwe've stayedtarpon springsroom was largebreakfast roomking suitewould definitely stay here againclean roomswafflesfresh fruitexcellent stayvisiting familyhome away from homegreat priceparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 5, 2014

It was the first time I was travelling with my whole family; wife, 3 yr old, 13 month old. Got a great queen suite room that had a small kitchenette, which came in handy for the younger one. I asked for a crib for the baby to sleep in and they gave me a park and play, which was fine. To my surprise, it was clean! Did not expect something like that to be so clean since it is probably used by many. In any case, it was a great stay, especially having a hot breakfast included. Saved a lot of money that way. I will for sure stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Geeta P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank you for taking time to post your comments online. We are so glad that you had such a fantastic stay at our hotel and the whole stay was so enjoyable.
We try to do our best to make each guests stay a home away from home experience.
Hope to see you again while in the area.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I just wanted somewhere close to family. Looked online for least expensive, highly rated rooms. Found this Hampton Inn and was very gratified by my stay. The room was large and nice. The beds were very comfortable. Plenty of TV stations for my son.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to email you to thank you for the kind words, We work hard here to ensure that all guests are treated with the highest level of customer service to make the stay as professional and enjoyable as possible to make you feel like you are at home. Look forward to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I will never stay at this Hampton again, due to the poor customer service by the owner. There are several other hotels in the area that offer much more at the same Per Diem rate. The owner would not accept a personal credit card and offer the govt. per diem rate, even knowing the customer's govt. credit card had not been activated.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank John W
Geeta P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

We apologize that we could not honor the specific room rate and appreciate your feedback. Your comments will help us as we reevaluate our policies. If you have any additional feedback, please feel free to email us directly.

Kind regards,
Geeta Patel

Reviewed April 15, 2014

doors slamming next to my room and keeping me up all night. The breakfast could have had more to choose from. It was a nice facility and very clean, but hard to get sleep and had to get up at four am. The wait to check in was long, but very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Once again thank you for taking time to post your comment on-line. Your feedback helps us to make improvements and make each guests stay as comfortable as possible.
We will be gald to see you again.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We stay here when we visit my mom who lives in a senior apartment complex. It's less than 10 minutes away from where she lives and is convenient for visiting all of her favorite spots. The rooms are large and clean, the beds and bedding are super comfortable. The people are very nice and the free breakfast was great!!! Really appreciated the "to go" bags the one morning we had to leave early and had to miss breakfast. The pool water was a little cool and the tv was small for the beds being so far away but all in all I would definitely come back next time

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Geeta P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisory. We are so glad that you had a great stay with us. Your comments are very important to us, because it helps us make improvements where needed.
We hope to see you again while in the area.