“Attitude”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband wanted a special table and the person who greeted us, answered badlyto my husband and since that day my husband can not see that the waitress attend us anymore .The food is good we don't have complaints about it.

1  Thank Florida201305
There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast one morning, no wait for a table, but service was very slow. Bacon didn't have any flavor, and waited over 20 minutes for the waitress to bring us our bill.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We went to Bob Evans Restaurant because they were donating15% to our local Church and it was similar to Dennys. Didn't expect anything unusual but must warn of a couple of things that I tried. I got the soup and half sandwich. Probably shouldn't have gone with the Cheddar Potatoe soup because it tasted like a jar of Velvetta was zapped in the microwave and potatoes were thrown in and the half sandwich of chicken salad was coated heavily with mayo so you couldn't taste the chicken. My husband had the bacon cheese burger with fries and it was very large but it did taste fine. I'm not a fan of bacon but the burger didn't disappoint when I had a bite. Service was good and the meal came promptly after ordering.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We went for dinner and each thing that we ordered something was wrong with it... Chicken noodle soup had extremely mushy noodles, salad came with everything that I hate on it and when I asked for a new one the waitress rolled her eyes at me. I spoke up and said that if the menu spelled out everything that was on it, I would have special ordered it. After the soup and salad, I certainly wasn't up for any dinner..... Never again!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Food tastes ok. The yeast rolls are excellent....but my meal was so small I left feeling a bit hungry, which is unusual for me, as I cannot usually finish a meal and often have a box to take home. Also the beef was shredded up so finely, it was hard to feel like you were eating beef and was visually unappatizing. I've eaten at other Bob Evans and liked them so think this one has a management issue.