“Lots of choices”

Cuisines: Chinese
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Lots of choices”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Good food, good service. Clean restaurant. Although we don't eat sushi, they had a nice spread of it out, though we didn't see anybody eating from it.

Visited December 2013

Port Orange, Fl
“worst food ever”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

my wife and I visited the Joy Luck in Port Orange after waiting over a year to try it again, after they re-did the place. We were sorry to find the same old place with a new face , but with the same terrible food. The chicken and the beef were tough to eat and the rest of the buffett was no better. Some of the food had been sitting in the pans with little left and already began burning at the edges and with it looking old. We gave it one more chance , but will never eat thee again.

• Visited July 2013
Cleveland
“Chinese take-out as OK”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We ordered General Tso's, Fried Dumplings, and Sweet & Sour Chicken, nothing special to mention about any of these dishes. The hostess insisted we stay for the buffet, it looked good, but we wanted to get back to our condo on the ocean. Maybe next time we try the buffet, but not impressed with the Chinese take out that we had.

• Visited April 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
“Seriously ... Why would I want eat here again?”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Being Asian myself, I have a soft spot in my heart for oriental food every now and then. Anxious to try some place new, I happened upon this restaurant. Yes ... its another Chinese buffet. But honestly ... I would have done better going to the supermarket and microwaving a boxed Chinese dinner. Good selection similar to most ... but the flavor was lack luster. It's sad this day and age when every dollar counts that my dollar could have been better spent elsewhere.

Visited January 2013
florida or ohio
“seafood galore, including crab!!!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

this is much more than a chinese buffet! it's easy to pass by on dunlawton just west of nova road, but that would be a mistake. we have lived here for decades and while l agree aunt catfish and monterey grill are good, add this to your list. WHY? if you like seafood, they offer salmon, tilapia, shrimp, oysters and even better CRAB LEGS. what? you don't see them? that's because you have to ask for them. and there is an extra charge. how much? $3.50/lb. yes, if you can believe it, the bring two snow crab clusters for $3.50 it's almost like you know the owner or something. l don't know how they do it. also they have a large sushi bar and fresh bar. there are also desserts galore and everything else you would expect from a chinese buffet, including the misspellings like bake seafood, instead of baked seafood (that entree is great by the way).
guess what else, it's not expensive. it's a little off road, find it. you will be glad you did.

• Visited January 2013