“This place is evil!”

Ranked #3 of 13 Dessert in Port Orange
Southwest Harbor, Maine
“This place is evil!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

If you have never had frozen custard before than you have missed one of the joys of life. I kiddingly call it "evil" because I have to drive by it to go home and it beckons to me EVERY time I go by. I would weigh a lot more than I do if I gave in EVERY time, so I have to limit to once a week. Try it! I think you will see what I mean.

Visited April 2013

Puerto Rico
“Yum!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

A few months back I tried some of their ice cream and found it quite good. Finally went down to the place one night after dinner and was really impressed. Ordered a hot fudge brownie sundae and it was very good! I liked the creaminess of the ice cream a lot. Really recommend it.

• Visited March 2013
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We usually take friends, guests, relatives to Ritter's when they come to visit. Most people really like that it's custard versus traditional ice cream and they their custard is always so delicious. Make sure to check out their flavors of the day. We recently went and they had some foodie flavors, a/k/a specialty flavors, one had lemon and basil together, and another was spicy chocolate. The lemon basil was nice and refreshing but anything more than just a taste would be too much, and the spicy chocolate - WHOA - it has a nice bite to it!

Their flavors are very well balanced and there are always smiling faces when we leave!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Prvteye
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best ice cream in Port Orange”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My family and I get their frozen custard sometimes on the weekend. We have always enjoyed it. Great place during the hot and humid summer to cool off with the kids!

• Visited August 2012
Valley Center, California
“Good Custard Ice Cream”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Never really had custard ice cream so I was pleasantly surprised by the texture and taste. Very creamy and could definitely taste the flavor. Had a single scoop on a cone but it melted fast so I think I will opt for a cup the next time. Sundaes are a little expensive versus Baskins Robbins, but I give it a pass because of the taste. They only served from a window. Not inside serve.

• Visited March 2013