“Great atmosphere and food.”

Stonewood Grill & Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Grill & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 170 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Stonewood Grill & Tavern offers a complete dining experience for both your eyes and your palate. You don't want to have just another ordinary night out - so tonight, make it extraordinary! We oak-grill each steak to lock in its juices and enhance its natural flavors. Plus, only the freshest seafood has the honor of being prepared by one of Stonewood's gourmet chefs. Adding our innovative wine list featuring rare selections and exceptional pairings makes Stonewood a great place for couples, friends, and coworkers, for date night, happy hour, special occasions, and holiday parties. So the next time you're looking for the perfect night out, come to Stonewood Grill & Tavern.
FL
“Great atmosphere and food.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

First visit to this location, for my birthday dinner. Happy hour, good service, and excellent food. The Mediterranean topping on the Tuscan Chicken was delicious.

• Visited April 2013

Saint Petersburg, FL
“Very good”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Food was chef prepared and the meals were awsome. Service was exceptional. I loved my dinner which was the shrimp and scallops that were grilled with a risotto with muschrooms and sun dried tomatoes. Just delicious

Visited March 2013
Naperville, Illinois
“Excellent Choice !”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Tanya, our waitress was wonderful. On a Wednesday evening, it was "Happy Hour" all day so we had half-price glasses of wine. It's a very pretty place inside, and the food was probably the best we have had in the Daytona area !

• Visited March 2013
Port orange
“Our special "go to place"”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We can always count on Stonewood for a great dinner. I never send a steak back (if too rare) but this one was too rare. I gave them the steak in my bread plate and nibbled on my potato and the best creamed spinach ever. They brought the steak back, perfect this time along with a new potato and serving of spinach. We had a special anniversary coupon and Madeline, our server also brought us a piece of chocolate cake to share. Wonderful anniversary dinner! Also the best chocolate martini!

• Visited March 2013
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Exceptionally Attentive Service and Tasty Fare”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I are visiting from SW Pennsylvania and heard great recommendations for The Stonewood Grill. We visited on Tuesday the 12th of Feb. and experienced a very pleasant dining experience. Our server Bobby was perhaps the best waiter we have ever had! He was pleasant, courteous,and patient with our desire to peruse the lengthy menu. My wife had the single pork chop, rice pilaf and fresh greens salad, and I had the 8 oz sirloin with baked potato, green beans, a caesar salad and pretzel bread sticks. The food was served hot and sizzling and the portions were generous. Flavor and taste were excellent and my wife said the pork was the tastiest ever...(it was easily an inch thick). My steak was juicy and cooked perfectly.... medium rare and it was just right. The pricing is reasonable given the high quality of food and exceptional service. We will return again before we head back up north. My only concern will be to ask for a table that is well lit. (The overall interior decor is dark and you can't enjoy the artwork or the visual presentation of your plate.) Overall experience is definitely 5 stars.

• Visited February 2013