“Great value, service”
Review of Monterey Grill

Monterey Grill
Ranked #4 of 175 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Description: Monterey Grill is a casual neighborhood restaurant with an All American favorites menu. Consistently voted a Reader Choice best restaurant, Monterey grill is a local favorite for family and friends. The restaurant opens at 8:00 am daily and the breakfast menu is available until 3:00. Lunch and dinner menu starts at 11:00 until close. Monterey Grill also offers catering for business lunches, parties and large groups.
Reviewed September 20, 2009

We went due to the good reviews. It was worth the drive. Nice atmosphere and very creative selections. It was the first time a server ever asked me to cut my steak in front of him to be sure it was cooked the way I liked it. The coffee ice cream with chocolate sauce and Oreo crumbs was decadent.

Reviewed August 25, 2009

Everything is GREAT except the burger. DO NOT get a hamburger. But seroiusly, everything else is amazing. It's honestly a high-end restaurant with the cost and layed back atmosphere of Applebee's. We love it! If you love coffee ice cream, try the dessert menu! The asparagus soup- to die for.

Reviewed June 17, 2009

I live in Port Orange 6 months of the year an I always know where I can take my friends from Canada when they come to visit. I have never been disappointed in anything we have ordered.
I remember when they first opened they had a fellow out on Dunlawto with a sign,I thought I would give it a try. GREAT PLACE

Reviewed June 11, 2009

I am a new arrivial to Port Orange. I decide to dine here because of the great reviews on TripAdvisor. This place is always busy. I had the prime rib which was great. The menu is extensive and for the upscale menu selections the prices are reasonable. Mostly all male waitstaff and very professional.
The one and only draw back is the physical layout. It's sad this is not a "stand-alone" resturant. It is placed at the end of a strip mall-albeit a upscale strip mall-but none the less. The issue is: few windows-no patio. Decor is almost Mom and Pop type. Very small and tables crowded in. I hope this place continues to be successful so they can move into their own building with windows and a patio at least. Tablecloths and linen napkins may help to "class" it up a bit.

1  Thank Buckeye460
Reviewed June 9, 2009

What a refreshing place to eat after being in the Daytona Beach area.

Great selection on the menu to choose from. I absolutely recommend the Blue Cheese Sirloin. Not a huge place inside and it was crowded early so you might want to plan ahead.

Stop in and give it a try.