“Fresh Food, Stylish Space!”
Review of Monterey Grill

Monterey Grill
Ranked #6 of 171 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Monterey Grill is a casual neighborhood restaurant with an All American favorites menu. Consistently voted a Reader Choice best restaurant, Monterey grill is a local favorite for family and friends. The restaurant opens at 8:00 am daily and the breakfast menu is available until 3:00. Lunch and dinner menu starts at 11:00 until close. Monterey Grill also offers catering for business lunches, parties and large groups.
Reviewed July 15, 2008

The atmosphere is very pleasing and the food is excellent. We have eaten there 3 times and I prefer it above other area restaurants because I always FEEL like I have eaten a heathy meal afterward. I especially enjoy the salads and the salmon, although I can attest to the fact that visitors from New York raved about their selections as well. The service is great and the location convenient. Try it for brunch!

There are newer reviews for Monterey Grill

Reviewed June 28, 2008

Excellent quality food and served with superior can do attitude!

Get the chicken salad sometime, but make sure you save room for desert. Here's a place where you can also top it off with a great cappucino

A must for the weary diner who wants to feel appreciated!

Marc Bernier
Host "The Marc Bernier Restaurant Show"
WNDB AM 1150

Reviewed March 26, 2008

Wonderful food. I highly recommend any of the salads and highly recommend their Chicken Salad. One drawback: you may have to wait for a table and parking spot at 'rush-hour.'

This place is far more polished than Denny's or any other local brunch/lunch place. If Stonewood were open for lunch, it would be this place.

Reviewed February 13, 2008

I've been to Monterey Grill many many times and it's always been a great experience. We started with take-out about 4 times when they first opened for lunch a couple months back. I've had the homemade handbreaded chicken strips - so fresh and delicious! Chicken trio - fire-grilled chicken breast, fresh veggies, side linguini, side Monterey salad (cashews, fresh greens, yum!) - only around $9 plus salad - great food. My husband's had the prime rib with loaded potato and side salad with warm bacon dressing (sounds strange, I know) - he said it was great. We were looking for places to go New Years Eve and called Stonewood at about 5:30, they had a 2 hour wait. I called Monterey and they put my name down on the list, we got there 10 mins. later and sat right down. I went there again 2 weeks ago - shrimp pasta was wonderful, and the salmon was the best ever - even better than from a seafood place. Staff is always attentive and helpful. They clear your plates as soon as you're done, and drinks always stay full. We're going again this weekend! Wonderful addition to Port Orange, great alternative to the chain restaurants.
Only down side: the parking is pretty congested - I've head they're moving once the new pavilion is built, so that will help.

1  Thank Jenni232323
Reviewed January 4, 2008

My husband and I have eaten at Monterey Grill several times with our group of 14. Everyone has always enjoyed their meal. Service was very good. Delicious food for the money.

1  Thank knitwit43