“Delicious Brunch”
Review of Monterey Grill

Monterey Grill
Ranked #5 of 170 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: American
Description: Monterey Grill is a casual neighborhood restaurant with an All American favorites menu. Consistently voted a Reader Choice best restaurant, Monterey grill is a local favorite for family and friends. The restaurant opens at 8:00 am daily and the breakfast menu is available until 3:00. Lunch and dinner menu starts at 11:00 until close. Monterey Grill also offers catering for business lunches, parties and large groups.
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Delicious Brunch”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My fiancé and I stopped here for brunch on a Sunday morning before heading home after our stay in Daytona Beach. The food was delicious and the portions were large. Our service was fantastic with a friendly atmosphere. I would eat here very often if I lived nearby, and I hope to return for breakfast/brunch when in town again.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Will B

Port Orange
“POOR MANAGER”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

While we stopped in for lunch with some friends our server dumped a whole glass of Diet Pepsi on our table, and all over us. With barely an aplogy we moved to another table. The manager stopped by to see how we like our food, I mentioned the server accident, he basicly blew us off. Later he personally delivered our check and to my surprise he made no adjustment for us having been covered with soda by his server.
I spoke with him on my way out of the restaurant (I was still wet from the soda) and he didn't seem to care about us or the mess they caused. I told him I wouldn't be back, and his reply was "O.K." . What kind of manager doesn't care enough about his customers to try and make a bad situation right? so, I WILL NOT BE BACK!!!!

• Visited October 2012
5 Thank Robert M
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Nice place”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The food is well prepared and there are many choices. They get busy and the parking lot is small so be prepared to hunt a space. You will be glad you did.

1 Thank Nikonmaster2010
FL
“Hope to return soon.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My friend and I had lunch and we both enjoyed the food. She tells me I must go back and have one of their great burgers. We both had deliciously fresh salads.

Visited October 2012
Port Orange, Florida
“Locals dine here”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is the home of the greatest hamburger at a dirt cheap price. They have other great stuff on the menu too. And the owner, or whomever the blond guy is, well not too bad to look at ladies. For real.

Visited August 2012