“Great Steaks!”

First Turn Steakhouse and Lounge
Ranked #71 of 169 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sandersville, Georgia
“Great Steaks!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We didn't realize that they had indoor seating next door. We had dinner out on the deck. I can see where this place would be an awesome place to hang out and have a few drinks with friends on the weekend. We had a sizzling steak and the prime rib sandwich and both were great. Our waitress was awesome... I'd definitely go back again.

• Visited June 2014

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Love FIrst Turn”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

actually have never been to the inside restaurant, only to the outside area, GREAT place... we love this place. Tonight had the Redneck Salad...OMG - great meal for 2 - - well my husband could have eaten alone.. but I helped and it was wonderful... AND, AND... our pup loves it here, as does everyone love seeing dogs here. they are so wonderfully dog friendly... they have events to raise funds for rescue groups... recently had a pirate event... where people AND dogs were dressed like pirates - so great....the ONLY thing that would make it PERFECT... if they had a cheap clear tequila... then it would be - well beyond wonderful....

• Visited April 2014
Fargo, North Dakota, United States
“Winners Circle”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Every race fan, motorcycle rider or gear head needs good food to keep their engine running. The Original First Turn Steakhouse and Sports Lounge delivers. Not only great food the friendly help and atmosphere has been delevoped over thirty years of Speedweek and Bike Week history by the Hilliard's.

Rick, Denise and Ricky Jr. have indoor and outdoor food and watering holes with a live stage to rock the visitors at night with acres of room to rome. Every place I looked I found something to trigger a positive "Oh Wow" moment.

First Turn was so busy being off the Speedway Blvd in Daytona, but there where happy people everywhere suggesting we had a jewel just off the coast in Port Orange, Florida.

• Visited March 2014
“A Dive with okay food”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I think this place is supposed to be more about atmosphere than anything.
It's older and not in perfect shape or perfectly clean.(ironically the bathroom was SPOTLESS)
Looks like a biker type bar but I didn't feel uncomfortable going there.
The food wasn't bad and was closer to what you might grill at home. I Had the sizzlin ribeye. They only have new York strip or ribeye for steak choices.
12 oz steak Baked potatoes salad and garlic bread(was very good) for like $16
It has some neat memorabilia of Earnhardt and Nascar.
Cob webs hanging on signs and booth spaces not being cleaned 100% concerned me with overall cleanliness (like the kitchen)but I didn't see any signs of bugs. I would eat there again but they really need to give the place a good cleaning scrub down and dusting off.

1 Thank Wendy N
Port Orange, Florida
“Pleasant surprise.”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Stopped by here on a whim for lunch. It was mid week but the place was packed with happy people. I ordered the Redneck salad. It was absolutely huge and tasted great. This place is a pleasant surprise. Highly recommend.

• Visited November 2013