“Enjoyable saturday afternoon”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We purchased a groupon and decided to have lunch and a few beers and watch some football. This was our first time there and were pleasantly surprised when we pulled up to have the choice of a nice tiki bar side or the restaraunt side. We decided because of impending weather to go inside. We were greeted, seated by a very nice server named Tammy, she not only gave us great service during our visit, she also changed the channel to the game we were interested in. My wife had the redneck salad which she thought was great and I had a sirloin burger which was also very good. The wings were also good and the beer was cold.After we paid the bill we went to the tiki bar and had a cold beer there. Overall we had a nice afternoon and will be back.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Nice sports bar with a NASCAR theme. Lot's of TV's, cold beer and not too expensive. Have been there 3 times and always get their sizzling ribeye.. runs aroun $15 and includes a salad, steak, potato and veggies.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Always good foon, service and cold beer. Great biker bar too. Pool table inside, lots of tv's on great chanels. NASCAR stuff everywhere.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Ok, Where to begin? 1st off the waiter who served us, smelled like he had not showered in a week!! Everytime he approached our table we all wanted to vomit! Next they made a huge mistake of seating me with a view of the kitchen! I ordered 1 lb. of steamed shrimp, and watched the cook (thats a laugh) put them in the MICROWAVE!!!! when the order came I asked the server if Chef Mike prepared the shrimp, he was puzzled, we don't have a mike in the kitchen! I then proceeded to ask how in the world they can microwave shrimp and try to pass them off a steamed, he said the steamer is at their outdoor tiki room next door, I promptly sent them back! The burgers were OK, my son never got an order of fries and I got the usual OH I FORGOT! Needless to say, Eat at your own risk. I know we won't be ever again.......... YUCK!

4  Thank jhufRocklandCountyNY
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Go see Maggie the bartender for a smile and a beer, then order food. You will be surprised! Oysters were so good, as were our fried mushrooms. Best of all, this place is just plain, fun!