“Always enjoy being with "Mama"”

Mama Mia's Italian Grill and Pizzeria
Ranked #97 of 166 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Southwest Harbor, Maine
“Always enjoy being with "Mama"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Value for value. I very nice trait for a restaurant. We met friends there for dinner a few nights ago and had a very nice meal. I will always ask, subtly, at the end of the meal how everyone liked their food. The friends we were with had never eaten there before and they all like it and would come back on their own. Nice menu, great service, so, so atmosphere if I am to be honest but in a way, intimate and a place I would take family to or go alone or with my wife.

Visited May 2014

Lakeland, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Good pizza and garlic knots. Nice staff. They deliver too. Small seating area but still a ncie place. I would go again.

Visited April 2014
“Loved our lunch! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful lunch today! From the warm, fresh bread to the amazing pasta and friendly service...perfection!

Delaware
“As Good As Italian in NJ-That's A BIG Compliment!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. Fantastic, very knowledgeable waitress. A chef that was willing to make adjustments for me. The panini my husband got was big enough for two at least. I got chicken marsala. Both were delicious. Hard to believe but even the broccoli, which was cooked just right with garlic and roasted peppers, was out of this world.

The prices were very reasonable for what you got.

• Visited January 2014
Port Orange, Florida
“Grat Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

Probably the best Italian in Volusia County. The food is fresh inexpensive and reasonable. The Eggplant P. is very good as is the stromboli. You get a lot of good food for the money.

• Visited December 2013