“Really great food BUT terrible service” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dustin's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #36 of 166 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really great food BUT terrible service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

We really love Dustin's and look forward to eating there. As always the food was excellent.

The service, in comparison, was terrible. This terrible service was exemplified by our waitress, Lisa, as well as the cashier. We had to ask for new plates for the salad bar and beverage refills more than once. We were not thanked for dining at this restaurant. I would highly encourage management to retrain their staff in terms of service.

• Visited August 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Palo IA
“Awesome food when your hungry, cheap.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

The place was clean, even the bathroom. The buffet had plenty of quality healthy food to make it a meal alone if you wanted, although the bbq ribs are mouth wateringly delicious and are nothing left but bone and bbq sticky fingers by the time your done. Delicious, nutricious and cheap, need I say more. Yummy

• Visited July 2014
Kingsport, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly Recommended ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My family and I visit this place everytime we are in the area. We love the food and salad bar. It's a must eat when you are in Daytona!

Jacksonville, FL
“Wonderful Delivery Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

I ordered this BBQ to for a big beach party I was having at a park nearby. Josh and Emily were easy to work with and always available. Josh made the delivery and he did a wonderful job. Made my birthday party run smoothly. Thanks!!

The guests loved the BBQ! Many of them ate at 1p and again before they left at 4-6p.

One thing I wish they brought serving utensils with the delivery. Thankfully I had some, but if I hadnt that would be a mess!!

• Visited July 2014
Port Orange, Florida
“Good Bar-B-Q, and priced well”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

The real deal at Dustins's is the salad bar. This alone is a great bargin. The BBQ is good and very consistant. We eat at this location a couple time a week with family and friends. It by far SMOKES Sonny's BBQ as a better quality of product.

• Visited June 2014