“Highly Recommended ”

Dustin's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #37 of 182 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My family and I visit this place everytime we are in the area. We love the food and salad bar. It's a must eat when you are in Daytona!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I ordered this BBQ to for a big beach party I was having at a park nearby. Josh and Emily were easy to work with and always available. Josh made the delivery and he did a wonderful job. Made my birthday party run smoothly. Thanks!!

The guests loved the BBQ! Many of them ate at 1p and again before they left at 4-6p.

One thing I wish they brought serving utensils with the delivery. Thankfully I had some, but if I hadnt that would be a mess!!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

The real deal at Dustins's is the salad bar. This alone is a great bargin. The BBQ is good and very consistant. We eat at this location a couple time a week with family and friends. It by far SMOKES Sonny's BBQ as a better quality of product.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We dined at Dustin's for the second time in three years on our vacation in June and the food this time around was just ok. Nothing over the top special, just regular restaurant made bbq. Portions were huge though and we couldn't finish them. We had brisket, ribs and sides. Felt fine while we were there but stomachs had some problems later in the day, could have been anything though. Atmosphere is family oriented, could use some updating though. We came in early before the dinner crowd and had our meals quickly.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We were on our way home from FL and wanted something different than fast food for lunch. We saw the sign for Dustin's and decided to give it a try. We got right in and had fast service...our food took only a few minutes to arrive at the table. We both ordered from the lunch menu, and the portions were quite large. I had the pulled pork and my wife had the beef brisket. Both were quite good. I didn't try the salad bar, but I looked at it, and was a good one.

We were in and out in about 1/2 hour, which is great on a trip, but it looks like a great place for anyone.