“Very good Baby Back Ribs”
Review of Dustin's Bar-B-Q

Dustin's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #43 of 169 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Phoenix, Arizona
“Very good Baby Back Ribs”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

In the mood for some good baby back ribs but don't want to pay a ton, then go to Dustin's. ! You are greatest as you walk in , seated promptly, and fast service! Big portions , my rack of baby backs where literally a rack and a half ! Very tasty !

South Daytona, Florida
“Good BBQ for the money”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is a good place to get good food, reaonsably good BBQ,
good sized portions, and good service at a reasonable price.
Nice relaxed atmopshere. They won't compete well with some of
the real BBQ places out west, but this is Florida and it is
good enough, even by western standards. I am not a big
fan of thier connected bench/table seating arrangements
but it is comfortable enough for average sized people.
I would visit again, everyone in our party of 12 enjoyed
the experience and the food.

Port Orange, Florida
“Better than expected”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Wife and I were used to Sonnys but found a Dustins coupon in the paper for bogo with 2drink purchase and decided to give it a try. Excellent service,clean salad bar, and portions to fit a king. Still partial to Sonnys sweet sauce but in a pinch Dustins will not let you down. Will return even w/o coupon.

Port Orange, Florida
“Great food!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went to Dustin's Bar BQ on Sunday night. Few people in the place? When we went in were told to just sit anywhere, after sitting a waitress arrived with in a few moments and took our drink order. Very few beers available, none I would drink so I had water, They do need to add to their beer selection! I ordered the steak and shrimp, steak was cooked perfectly and very tender, the shrimp was cook perfectly as well. My girlfriend had the baby back ribs and beef, meat fell off the ribs and was cooked the way it should be, perfect! All in all, it was a well prepared meal for a average price. Would definitely go back and try a few other things on the menu.

Daytona Beach, Florida
“RIBS”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Not too fatty, nice salad bar and good service...my brother doesn't like ribs he's more of a seafood kinda' guy. Once in awhile he'll take me out for ribs because he knows I like'em. My significant other had to work so this was a nice evening out with my bro...

Visited December 2011