“FINALLY...Brisket!!”

Dustin's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #46 of 175 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Ever since I moved to FL from Texas I've been in search of decent brisket in a BBQ restaurant and now I finally found some as good as any I've had in TX!! GOOD JOB DUSTIN'S!!

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I took my Grandkids there yesterday, and spent $51.00 for three of us.Spare-ribs were terrible, flavorless, the outside of them crispy-hard I don't know how to describe them, the pork and beans were mush, the only thing out of the $51.00 that was worth talking about was the soup and onion rings I must say they were good. My Grandson on the way out of Dustin's said " We should have went to McDonald's" Never again

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Picked this place because we passed up bob evans and boy am i glad we did. great food...vast amt for the money.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I orded the lunch special Mouthwatering Brisket, coleslaw,

Reviewed August 30, 2011

We ate at this Distin's from the day it opened until the incident earlier this year. In the past we had continual problems with food being cold, in particular the sweet potatoes. On this particular day my wife had stopped in to pick up a pound of chopped pork along with a quart of beans and slaw. Unfortunately it seems Dustins now has a policy of two small containers (and I do mean small) of bbq sauce for a pound of meat. Now I know times are tough but it is hard to believe they expect only two people to eat a full pound of pork. None the less, we figured we'd give them the benefit of the doubt and call. The final nail in the coffin was the attitude we received when we called. I can't believe they were so cheap on the sauce and chose to run off long time customers. We have not been back since and refuse to go with other family members when they select Dustin's. We've had enough and now go to another close by bbq place.