“Great place for dinner”

Alfredo's Family Pizzeria Restorante
Michigan
“Great place for dinner”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've seen the negatives here and it's true that the place has changed since it was sold. It used to be excellent, now it's very good. We were disappointed to see the new menu - excellent entrees have been replaced by sandwiches. But, the ambience and service have remained and that makes it a great place if you can find an entree that pleases you - because the prices have remained reasonable. On balance - a great place for a very good, reasonably priced meal. My blue cheese dressing was excellent, my guess is it's homemade - a big plus for me. My fettucini alfredo was also excellent, not authentic but then that really doesn't exist. We're not locals but have been coming here 2-4 times a year for a long time and this remains one of our favorites even if it isn't quite as good as it was in the past.

• Visited July 2013

Florida
“New owners!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

After steering clear of this restaurant after one visit years ago, I was dragged back forcibly by a friend who told me it had been sold, and I would be pleasantly surprised at the changes. He was so right. It now has great food and far more ambiance than the average restaurant. Wine, music, and great food--so glad I went back!

• Visited June 2013