“Great Value & Great Selection”
Review of Peter's Wine Shop & Wine Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peter's Wine Shop & Wine Bar
Cuisines: International, Wine Bar
Ormond Beach
“Great Value & Great Selection”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Peter's Wine Shop has been my place of choice for several years now when stocking my wine. The tastings on Thursday gives me the opportunity to sample some wines I might not have otherwise. Friendly knowledgeable people sets it apart from the other armature shops.

Visited October 2013

Daytona Beach, FL
“smoker ruins taste buds!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We went to the "wine tasting" Thursday to give this place a try during the holiday season. The wines were nice, the tasting line was long and slow but understandable. In fact, we were going to have food sent in from a neighboring restaurant that Peter's suggested. Then the owner came over to chat. He seemed like a nice fellow, but must be a heavy smoker. The delicate flavors of the wine, and anticipation of a dinner with more wine ended when he spoke! Makes me wonder if he doesn't know/ doesn't care how offensive ash tray breath is?

• Visited December 2012