“So So Average”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #77 of 182 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This place should just be for take out b/c there is no atmosphere inside the restaurant. it's cold with hard metal seats and tables and operates like a stainless steel cafeteria. The food was pretty good but not so cheap. It starts out at a reasonable price but that's just for the basics. Everything else is extra (chips, salsa, guacamole, water, etc etc). By the time u get two burritos and one beer, it's $20. The ingredients were fresh and the portions average. Service was ok. You have to clean your own table when finished so give yourself the tip!

2  Thank flyingfish20

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This was a business trip and we decided to get Chipotle last night because it is quick and convenient. I have been to this particular Chipotle several times in the past two months, but last night was strange. The music was blasting. We love music, but not rap music blasting as we eat and try to have a conversation. We ordered our food. I ordered my usual barbacoa bowl. I have to say that the staff, while friendly enough, is quite stingy on everything now. Very little meat; very little of everything I asked for. Then we went to sit down (rap music still blasting) and had to wipe our own table and chairs. Really? C'mon guys!

1  Thank NJBeachlady